Quentin and Marjorie McColl of Dayton celebrated their 66th wedding anniversary on Nov. 4. They were married in 1946 in Floresville, Texas. Quentin served in the U.S. Navy and still was serving when they married. The couple raised a family of two girls and two boys, Janice, Tom, Jack and Paula. They have 12 grandchildren and 17 great-grandchildren. They have been residents of Dayton for 36 years.
- Nevada caucuses: Relevance magnified by New Hampshire primary results
- FBI arrests Fallon man for alleged occupation of wildlife refuge
- Nevada Supreme Court agrees to expedite vouchers case hearing
- Carson City Council of United States Navy League to meet Wednesday
- Ruth and Harold Holbrook of Carson City celebrate 50th anniversary