Quentin and Marjorie McColl of Dayton celebrated their 66th wedding anniversary on Nov. 4. They were married in 1946 in Floresville, Texas. Quentin served in the U.S. Navy and still was serving when they married. The couple raised a family of two girls and two boys, Janice, Tom, Jack and Paula. They have 12 grandchildren and 17 great-grandchildren. They have been residents of Dayton for 36 years.
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- WNC News & Notes: JOIN, WNC to help lead locals to jobs
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to explore rejoining Nevada League of Cities and Municipalities