Quentin and Marjorie McColl of Dayton celebrated their 66th wedding anniversary on Nov. 4. They were married in 1946 in Floresville, Texas. Quentin served in the U.S. Navy and still was serving when they married. The couple raised a family of two girls and two boys, Janice, Tom, Jack and Paula. They have 12 grandchildren and 17 great-grandchildren. They have been residents of Dayton for 36 years.
- 2nd annual Carson City Battle of the Badges blood drive Wednesday
- Memorial Day 2016: Carson City honors those who gave their lives for our freedoms
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to consider connection fee increases for new users
- Carson City road report for May 30 through June 5
- Carson City birth announcements