Carson City Board of Supervisors are looking for applications from people interested in serving on the Redevelopment Authority Citizen’s Committee.The opening is for a business operator or property owner in Redevelopment Area 1 which basically includes the center of downtown Carson City from Roop to Mountain streets and 10th Street to Fleischmann Way/Corbett Street along with the Costco property at the south border of the capital district.Applicants must be registered voters in Carson City. Applications swill be accepted through Dec. 6. Interviews for the volunteer position will be held by the Board of Supervisors at their Dec. 20 meeting.
- Carson City Highway 50 Save Mart to close, reopen as FoodMaxx
- Man killed in Carson City after crashing stolen vehicle attempting to flee deputies
- Lompa Ranch seen as a doggone good deal by Carson City Parks and Recreation Commission
- Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval authorizes emergency rules to hire out of state teachers
- Rusler catches on at William Penn