Carson City Board of Supervisors are looking for applications from people interested in serving on the Redevelopment Authority Citizen’s Committee.The opening is for a business operator or property owner in Redevelopment Area 1 which basically includes the center of downtown Carson City from Roop to Mountain streets and 10th Street to Fleischmann Way/Corbett Street along with the Costco property at the south border of the capital district.Applicants must be registered voters in Carson City. Applications swill be accepted through Dec. 6. Interviews for the volunteer position will be held by the Board of Supervisors at their Dec. 20 meeting.
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery with strangulation
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- Update: Suspicious package delivered to Carson City Sheriff's Office; substance was gypsum