Carson City Board of Supervisors are looking for applications from people interested in serving on the Redevelopment Authority Citizen’s Committee.The opening is for a business operator or property owner in Redevelopment Area 1 which basically includes the center of downtown Carson City from Roop to Mountain streets and 10th Street to Fleischmann Way/Corbett Street along with the Costco property at the south border of the capital district.Applicants must be registered voters in Carson City. Applications swill be accepted through Dec. 6. Interviews for the volunteer position will be held by the Board of Supervisors at their Dec. 20 meeting.
- Carson City Harley-Davidson not open for business
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Woman arrested on suspicion of battery on a peace officer
- Hillary Rodham Clinton takes on western issues, Syrian refugees
- Carson City church feeds those in need
- No serious injuries after Carson City School bus involved in an accident