Carson City Board of Supervisors are looking for applications from people interested in serving on the Redevelopment Authority Citizen’s Committee.The opening is for a business operator or property owner in Redevelopment Area 1 which basically includes the center of downtown Carson City from Roop to Mountain streets and 10th Street to Fleischmann Way/Corbett Street along with the Costco property at the south border of the capital district.Applicants must be registered voters in Carson City. Applications swill be accepted through Dec. 6. Interviews for the volunteer position will be held by the Board of Supervisors at their Dec. 20 meeting.
- FBI arrests Fallon man for alleged occupation of wildlife refuge
- Capital City Arts Initiative hosting artist Zoe Bray Wednesday in Carson City
- Nevada Supreme Court agrees to expedite vouchers case hearing
- Report: Harley-Davidson to re-open
- Carson City Council of United States Navy League to meet Wednesday