(Nevada Appeal Capitol Bureau) — Gov. Brian Sandoval will be the keynote speaker at the Nevada Development Authority’s annual luncheon in December.The event will be held Dec. 7 in the Bellagio resort’s Grand Ballroom.The authority is Las Vegas’s economic development agency.Sandoval also plans to meet with and recognize businesses that have expanded operations or relocated to southern Nevada in the past year.
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery with strangulation
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- Walton's Funerals & Cremations celebrates 50th anniversary with free senior resource rair in Carson City