(Nevada Appeal Capitol Bureau) — Gov. Brian Sandoval will be the keynote speaker at the Nevada Development Authority’s annual luncheon in December.The event will be held Dec. 7 in the Bellagio resort’s Grand Ballroom.The authority is Las Vegas’s economic development agency.Sandoval also plans to meet with and recognize businesses that have expanded operations or relocated to southern Nevada in the past year.
- FBI arrests Fallon man for alleged occupation of wildlife refuge
- Capital City Arts Initiative hosting artist Zoe Bray Wednesday in Carson City
- Nevada Supreme Court agrees to expedite vouchers case hearing
- Carson City Council of United States Navy League to meet Wednesday
- Report: Harley-Davidson to re-open