(Nevada Appeal Capitol Bureau) — Gov. Brian Sandoval will be the keynote speaker at the Nevada Development Authority’s annual luncheon in December.The event will be held Dec. 7 in the Bellagio resort’s Grand Ballroom.The authority is Las Vegas’s economic development agency.Sandoval also plans to meet with and recognize businesses that have expanded operations or relocated to southern Nevada in the past year.
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Prep roundup: Big day for Pradere, Schulz
- Memories of Wildcat athletics: Reason to be proud of 'Harvard on the Hill'
- Video: Carson City leadership discusses water, roads and growth in Q&A
- Nevada Attorney General argues challenge to vouchers program doesn't violate constitution