(Nevada Appeal Capitol Bureau) — Gov. Brian Sandoval will be the keynote speaker at the Nevada Development Authority’s annual luncheon in December.The event will be held Dec. 7 in the Bellagio resort’s Grand Ballroom.The authority is Las Vegas’s economic development agency.Sandoval also plans to meet with and recognize businesses that have expanded operations or relocated to southern Nevada in the past year.
- Carson City Highway 50 Save Mart to close, reopen as FoodMaxx
- Man killed in Carson City after crashing stolen vehicle attempting to flee deputies
- Lompa Ranch seen as a doggone good deal by Carson City Parks and Recreation Commission
- Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval authorizes emergency rules to hire out of state teachers
- Carson City Board of Supervisors approve downtown street contract