(Nevada Appeal Capitol Bureau) — Gov. Brian Sandoval will be the keynote speaker at the Nevada Development Authority’s annual luncheon in December.The event will be held Dec. 7 in the Bellagio resort’s Grand Ballroom.The authority is Las Vegas’s economic development agency.Sandoval also plans to meet with and recognize businesses that have expanded operations or relocated to southern Nevada in the past year.
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- WNC News & Notes: JOIN, WNC to help lead locals to jobs
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to explore rejoining Nevada League of Cities and Municipalities
- Snowshoe Tahoe: Get away from the crowds and embrace Mother Nature