A Nevada legislative panel has decided it’s high time to repeal a state law that allows job discrimination against communists.The 12-member Legislative Commission unanimously decided
- Kevin Mcintire of Dayton dies after Saturday motorcycle accident near Virginia City
- Carson City man arrested on felony vehicle-embezzlement count
- Carson City fire department battles house fire, saves boy
- Nevada Legislature: Bill to cut PERS clears Nevada Senate
- Affordable Care Act 2.0: 'Figure it out as we go'