Turkey stuffed? Check. Pumpkin pie baked? Yes. House cleaned? Oops. Many cleaning businesses, some in a lull after the busy summer season, today are in a holiday dash, answering last-minute requests from harried customers."We do typically get a rush before the holidays and we try to accommodate," says Dee Stahl, owner of a Merry Maids housecleaning franchise in Minden. "I'll be cleaning Thanksgiving week."Stahl employs eight cleaners but she says during a hectic time like the week of Thanksgiving, she and her office manager and office assistant all pitch in with the cleaning to meet the demand. Fitting in a …
'Tis the season for housekeeping firms
- Trace Adkins' life an open book with 'A Personal Stand'
- Sportsman’s Warehouse official announces Carson City store
- Douglas County judge involved in fatal crash; investigation is ongoing
- Sportsman’s Warehouse opening at Carson Mall likely is set for spring
- Obituary: Robert (Bob) Noble Stutsman “Bear Claws”