Robert Moose, passed away unexpectedly Nov. 14, 2012, at the age of 52. Bobby is survived by his children, Tyson, Kyle, Erika, Emily, Brittany, Brad, Jacob and Ashley. He is preceded in death by father, Robert Moose Sr.; and his grandparents. He is also survived by his mother and stepfather, John and Patricia Bova; his Aunt, Doris Ivanuskas; sisters, Shalene Buller and Shala Loper; brother, John Bova II; along with many nieces and nephews; cousins and friends. No ceremony is planned.
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery with strangulation
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- Walton's Funerals & Cremations celebrates 50th anniversary with free senior resource rair in Carson City