Robert Moose, passed away unexpectedly Nov. 14, 2012, at the age of 52. Bobby is survived by his children, Tyson, Kyle, Erika, Emily, Brittany, Brad, Jacob and Ashley. He is preceded in death by father, Robert Moose Sr.; and his grandparents. He is also survived by his mother and stepfather, John and Patricia Bova; his Aunt, Doris Ivanuskas; sisters, Shalene Buller and Shala Loper; brother, John Bova II; along with many nieces and nephews; cousins and friends. No ceremony is planned.
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to look at RV parking ordinance
- Tree planting begins as downtown Carson City work hits homestretch
- Senator Square: Carson High School students, teachers helping out
- Abel Carter's 6 TDs lead Carson football to season-opening win over Desert Mountain
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn