LAS VEGAS (AP) — Nevada college students on the five-, six- or seven-year plan to graduation could soon be paying more than their speedier counterparts.
Nevada colleges may charge more for longtime students
Trending in: News
- King fire mushrooms to 111 square miles; man arrested for starting fire
- Carson residents wish bypass could be done quicker
- Friday update: King fire grows to 119 square miles; Carson City air quality improving
- Carson High School sophomores start Big Blue Flush
- Drought drying up Northern Nevada ranchers’ pocketbooks