LAS VEGAS (AP) — Nevada college students on the five-, six- or seven-year plan to graduation could soon be paying more than their speedier counterparts.
Nevada colleges may charge more for longtime students
Trending in: News
- Tesla Motors gigafactory plant could spur labor boom
- Western Nevada College receives $4.4 million grant for job training
- War for jobs spurs change in Carson City, says City Manager Nick Marano
- Hard Rock targets multiple segments of Tahoe market
- U.S., foreign contracts lead to U.S. Ordnance expansion