LAS VEGAS (AP) — Nevada college students on the five-, six- or seven-year plan to graduation could soon be paying more than their speedier counterparts.
Nevada colleges may charge more for longtime students
Trending in: News
- Carson Tahoe Health criticized for posture on sex assault exams
- Staff removed from Brewery Arts Center
- Carson High faces top-notch opponent in Clayton Valley
- Carson City supervisors to bond as early as December; DAWG program reviewed
- Raul Garcia Jr. pleads guilty in murder of Nevada Insurance Examiner