LAS VEGAS (AP) — Nevada college students on the five-, six- or seven-year plan to graduation could soon be paying more than their speedier counterparts.
- Putting stock in trading water at forum
- Carson City MAC construction on schedule
- Carson High School students hold 'Miracle Moment' to help family of student who died
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance
- DeMar cooks up meals, big hits for Carson High football; senior could have career in food