LAS VEGAS (AP) — Nevada college students on the five-, six- or seven-year plan to graduation could soon be paying more than their speedier counterparts.
Nevada colleges may charge more for longtime students
Trending in: News
- Saturday update: King fire reaches 126 square miles; Carson air quality forecasted to be OK for weekend
- The Twain shall meet: Tesla’s and Clemens’ bond
- Miscues cost Carson Senators in loss to Spanish Springs
- Friday update: King fire grows to 119 square miles; Carson City air quality improving
- Dayton family sticks together for win