LAS VEGAS (AP) — Nevada college students on the five-, six- or seven-year plan to graduation could soon be paying more than their speedier counterparts.
Nevada colleges may charge more for longtime students
Trending in: News
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on lewdness charge
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on felony drug charges
- Sen. Harry Reid: Democrats confident heading into November
- Tongan delegation visits Nevada to celebrate new partnership with Nevada
- U.S., foreign contracts lead to U.S. Ordnance expansion