Carson CityThe following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:WEDNESDAY• 1:53 a.m.: Tammy Hancock, 46, of San Jacinto, Calif., was arrested in the 2700 block of Carson Street on a charge of possession of stolen property. Bail: $25,000. • 8:45 p.m.: A 73-year-old Carson City man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a Carson contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $1,000.• 11:05 a.m.: A 30-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 3100 block of Gordonia Drive on a Carson contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $500.• 3:30 p.m.: Ashley Ore, 19, of Carson City was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a Carson failure-to-appear warrant. No bail.• 5:05 p.m.: Ronald Cowen, 47, of Carson City was arrested in the 1800 block of Long Street on a charge of domestic battery. Bail: $3,137.• 5:34 p.m.: A 23-year-old Carson City man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a Dayton failure-to-appear warrant. Bail: $1,072.Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.
- Navy must act quickly against personnel who defy oath
- Carson City Marine honored with Veteran of the Month
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of battery with a deadly weapon
- Two Carson City search warrant executed in connection with California murder
- Mound House growing again after recession