Two people were sent to the hospital Friday night after they were hit while walking in the crosswalk at Stewart and Seventh streets in front of the fire station.The two were hit by a blue Mazada Tribute around 5:24 p.m., and Stewart street between Fifth Street and Ninth Street was closed for about half an hour.The extent of the injuries and potential factors leading to the crash are unknown at this time.
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery with strangulation
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- Update: Suspicious package delivered to Carson City Sheriff's Office; substance was gypsum