The following information applies to the period of Dec. 3-9:
• Revegetation will be taking place for the Freeway Landscaping Project near the following streets, in the area of the freeway: North Carson Street, Arrowhead Drive, Northgate Lane, Emerson Drive, College Parkway, Northridge Drive/Carmine Street, and Highway 50. All work will be shoulder work, no lane closures are expected.-
• On Thursday, Dec. 6, there will be roadwork on Roop Street just north of John Street. Traffic control will be in effect.
• A sidewalk project will continue on Silver Sage Drive in the vicinity of Stafford Way. The work will primarily be on the side of the road, but minor delays are possible.
• There will be shoulder work on Center Street between Appion Way and Snyder Avenue due to utility relocation related to the next phase of the Carson City Freeway. No delays are expected.
• On Saturday, Dec. 8, and Sunday, Dec. 9, between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m., the following streets will be closed due to a special event: Minnesota Street between King and Telegraph streets; Division Street between King and Telegraph streets; Proctor Street between Nevada and Minnesota streets; Musser Street between Phillips and Nevada streets.