Earlier this year, the Nevada Office of Veterans Services received a series of inquiries from Gov. Sandoval’s office regarding our Veteran Advocacy and Support Team.
- NHP said alleged Fallon murderer died of self-inflicted wound
- Wellness premium benefit for Nevada state workers ends in July
- Nevada Legislature: No action on PERS bill to alter pension fund, tackle liability
- Significant progress for Carson City's Capitol Mall hoped for by 2017
- Nevada Legislature: Bill to cut PERS clears Nevada Senate