The Lodge Assisted Living and Memory Care Community will give busy caregivers a break this holiday season by offering free respite care for their elderly loved ones from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Dec. 12 and Dec. 19 at 2200 E. Long St.The elders will enjoy a nutritious lunch, crafts and afternoon snacks. Elders who are memory-impaired, suffering from Alzheimer’s or other dementias, are also welcome in a secure memory-care unit. Space is limited and reservations are required. For more information or to reserve a spot, call 775-298-5427.
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to look at RV parking ordinance
- Abel Carter's 6 TDs lead Carson football to season-opening win over Desert Mountain
- Tree planting begins as downtown Carson City work hits homestretch
- Senator Square: Carson High School students, teachers helping out
- Carson notebook: NFL MVP Warner teaches Senators to overcome adversity