The Lodge Assisted Living and Memory Care Community will give busy caregivers a break this holiday season by offering free respite care for their elderly loved ones from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Dec. 12 and Dec. 19 at 2200 E. Long St.The elders will enjoy a nutritious lunch, crafts and afternoon snacks. Elders who are memory-impaired, suffering from Alzheimer’s or other dementias, are also welcome in a secure memory-care unit. Space is limited and reservations are required. For more information or to reserve a spot, call 775-298-5427.
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery with strangulation
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- Walton's Funerals & Cremations celebrates 50th anniversary with free senior resource rair in Carson City