Margaret Anderson 90,of Carson City Nev.passed away Tuesday Nov. 27 from natural causes. She was originally from Salina, Utah. Bornto Orlando & Maude Crane. After moving to southern California to start her family. She and her husband (Verl) along with their three children moved to Carson City in the early seventies. Margaret will be missed dearly by her friends and family. She was a wonderful woman whom showed her love for people in her own way. She is survived by her son, Dennis; daughter, Peggy;as well as multiple grandchildren and great grandchildren. May her soul rest in peace forever..... enjoy your lifepain free and with the man whom you've been anxiouslyawaiting to be reunited with...... I love you gram.......
- Lompa Ranch seen as a doggone good deal by Carson City Parks and Recreation Commission
- 22 correction officers graduate from training
- Man killed in Carson City after crashing stolen vehicle attempting to flee deputies
- Carter signs with Southwest Baptist
- Carson City Board of Supervisors approve downtown street contract