Margaret Anderson 90,of Carson City Nev.passed away Tuesday Nov. 27 from natural causes. She was originally from Salina, Utah. Bornto Orlando & Maude Crane. After moving to southern California to start her family. She and her husband (Verl) along with their three children moved to Carson City in the early seventies. Margaret will be missed dearly by her friends and family. She was a wonderful woman whom showed her love for people in her own way. She is survived by her son, Dennis; daughter, Peggy;as well as multiple grandchildren and great grandchildren. May her soul rest in peace forever..... enjoy your lifepain free and with the man whom you've been anxiouslyawaiting to be reunited with...... I love you gram.......
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- WNC News & Notes: JOIN, WNC to help lead locals to jobs
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to explore rejoining Nevada League of Cities and Municipalities
- Snowshoe Tahoe: Get away from the crowds and embrace Mother Nature