Margaret Anderson 90,of Carson City Nev.passed away Tuesday Nov. 27 from natural causes. She was originally from Salina, Utah. Bornto Orlando & Maude Crane. After moving to southern California to start her family. She and her husband (Verl) along with their three children moved to Carson City in the early seventies. Margaret will be missed dearly by her friends and family. She was a wonderful woman whom showed her love for people in her own way. She is survived by her son, Dennis; daughter, Peggy;as well as multiple grandchildren and great grandchildren. May her soul rest in peace forever..... enjoy your lifepain free and with the man whom you've been anxiouslyawaiting to be reunited with...... I love you gram.......
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery with strangulation
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- Walton's Funerals & Cremations celebrates 50th anniversary with free senior resource rair in Carson City