A request to study Carson City's water and sewer rates will go before city supervisors on Thursday.The study would cost $99,595 and be funded from the city's water and sewer funds.FCS Group would review and analyze current rate data, cost of service and policy objectives in order to determine who should pay what share of the costs of providing the services. That includes connection charges and development of a rate model for staff.According to staff reports, the initial study would be revenue neutral with overall rates not raised as a result. But staff noted that individual components of the rates …
Supervisors consider water, sewer rate study
- Trace Adkins' life an open book with 'A Personal Stand'
- Sportsman’s Warehouse official announces Carson City store
- Douglas County judge involved in fatal crash; investigation is ongoing
- Sportsman’s Warehouse opening at Carson Mall likely is set for spring
- Obituary: Robert (Bob) Noble Stutsman “Bear Claws”