A Gardnerville woman is recovering from mild frostbite at a Carson City hospital after spending six nights stranded in a remote area of Hope Valley.
Woman survives 6 days in Sierra
Trending in: News
- Friday update: King fire grows to 119 square miles; Carson City air quality improving
- The Twain shall meet: Tesla’s and Clemens’ bond
- Saturday update: King fire reaches 126 square miles; Carson air quality forecasted to be OK for weekend
- Miscues cost Carson Senators in loss to Spanish Springs
- Dayton family sticks together for win