A Gardnerville woman is recovering from mild frostbite at a Carson City hospital after spending six nights stranded in a remote area of Hope Valley.
Woman survives 6 days in Sierra
Trending in: News
- Friday update: King fire grows to 119 square miles; Carson City air quality improving
- King fire mushrooms to 111 square miles; man arrested for starting fire
- Carson residents wish bypass could be done quicker
- University of Nevada, Reno master plan: Expand campus, services
- Carson City medical marijuana dispensary licenses recommended to be $25,000