A Gardnerville woman is recovering from mild frostbite at a Carson City hospital after spending six nights stranded in a remote area of Hope Valley.
Woman survives 6 days in Sierra
Trending in: News
- Tesla Motors gigafactory plant could spur labor boom
- Western Nevada College receives $4.4 million grant for job training
- War for jobs spurs change in Carson City, says City Manager Nick Marano
- Hard Rock targets multiple segments of Tahoe market
- U.S., foreign contracts lead to U.S. Ordnance expansion