The following information applies to the period of Dec. 10-16:• A sidewalk project will continue on Silver Sage Drive in the vicinity of Sean Drive and Stafford Way. The work will primarily be on the side of the road, but minor delays are possible.• There will be shoulder work on Center Street between Roland Street and Arthur Street due to utility relocation related to the next phase of the Carson City Freeway. No delays are expected.• Re-vegetation will be taking place for the Freeway Landscaping Project near the following streets, in the vicinity of the freeway: North Carson Street, Arrowhead Drive, Northgate Lane, Emerson Drive, College Parkway, Northridge Drive/Carmine Street and Highway 50. All work will be shoulder work, no lane closures are expected.
- Nevada caucuses: Relevance magnified by New Hampshire primary results
- FBI arrests Fallon man for alleged occupation of wildlife refuge
- Nevada Supreme Court agrees to expedite vouchers case hearing
- Carson City Council of United States Navy League to meet Wednesday
- Ruth and Harold Holbrook of Carson City celebrate 50th anniversary