The following information applies to the period of Dec. 10-16:• A sidewalk project will continue on Silver Sage Drive in the vicinity of Sean Drive and Stafford Way. The work will primarily be on the side of the road, but minor delays are possible.• There will be shoulder work on Center Street between Roland Street and Arthur Street due to utility relocation related to the next phase of the Carson City Freeway. No delays are expected.• Re-vegetation will be taking place for the Freeway Landscaping Project near the following streets, in the vicinity of the freeway: North Carson Street, Arrowhead Drive, Northgate Lane, Emerson Drive, College Parkway, Northridge Drive/Carmine Street and Highway 50. All work will be shoulder work, no lane closures are expected.
- Carson City Highway 50 Save Mart to close, reopen as FoodMaxx
- Man killed in Carson City after crashing stolen vehicle attempting to flee deputies
- Lompa Ranch seen as a doggone good deal by Carson City Parks and Recreation Commission
- Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval authorizes emergency rules to hire out of state teachers
- Rusler catches on at William Penn