The following information applies to the period of Dec. 10-16:• A sidewalk project will continue on Silver Sage Drive in the vicinity of Sean Drive and Stafford Way. The work will primarily be on the side of the road, but minor delays are possible.• There will be shoulder work on Center Street between Roland Street and Arthur Street due to utility relocation related to the next phase of the Carson City Freeway. No delays are expected.• Re-vegetation will be taking place for the Freeway Landscaping Project near the following streets, in the vicinity of the freeway: North Carson Street, Arrowhead Drive, Northgate Lane, Emerson Drive, College Parkway, Northridge Drive/Carmine Street and Highway 50. All work will be shoulder work, no lane closures are expected.
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery with strangulation
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- Walton's Funerals & Cremations celebrates 50th anniversary with free senior resource rair in Carson City