Carson CityThe following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:• 9:33 a.m.: Brandon Peart, 31, of Carson City was arrested in the 2000 block of Evergreen Drive on charges of possession of a dangerous drug without a prescription and possession of a hypodermic device. Bail: $3,632.• 6:15 p.m.: A 26-year-old Silver Springs woman was arrested at the Carson City Jail after being transported from Lyon county on two warrants. Bail: $1,500.• 7:30 p.m.: A 50-year-old Carson City man turned himself in on a contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $1,000.• 9:09 p.m.: Randal Arnold, 43, of Carson City was arrested in the 3800 block of U.S. Highway 50 on a charge of domestic battery strangulation. Bail: $15,000.Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to look at RV parking ordinance
- Tree planting begins as downtown Carson City work hits homestretch
- Senator Square: Carson High School students, teachers helping out
- Abel Carter's 6 TDs lead Carson football to season-opening win over Desert Mountain
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn