Carson City Health Department’s food-service inspections for Nov. 29. All scores are on a 100-point scale, with points deducted depending on the severity of violations:• Capitol Shell, 1462 S. Carson St., scored 100 points.• Denny’s Restaurant, 2299 N. Carson St., scored 97 points. The ice scoop storage containers are not clean inside, corrected on site. Floor tiles and adequate grout between tiles are missing in the dish washing area.• Quik Stop Markets, Inc., 3006 N. Roop St., scored 95 points. During this re-inspection, food items (burritos, Lunchables, etc.) in the Grab ’n Go unit are holding at 52 degrees to 52.9 degrees. The ambient temperature at the front of this unit is 53 degrees and up. The surfaces at the back of this unit are holding temperatures at 36-40 degrees.
- Carson City couple flies all over to help provide health care
- Bob McFadden Plaza at Third Street in Carson City opens Saturday
- Services set for Carson residents killed in Monitor Pass collision
- Fallon's high of 107 shatters record
- Update: Not a meteor: Chinese rocket re-enters atmosphere near California