Sandra Jean Leggett, 24 a resident of Stewart, Nev., passed away on Dec. 6, 2012. She was born April 5, 1988 in Sacramento, Calif. She is preceded in death by her sister, Jackie Rose; her grandparents, Eloise Bryan and Blanch & Buck Leggett; uncle, Herman; and cousin, Lavina Bryan. She is survived by her mother, Cheryl Dick and step-father, Dan Dick; father, Duke Leggett; sisters, Serina (Roger) Quintero, and Sammi (Bradwant) Leggett; brothers, Pierce Horseman and Tevin LaFond; nephews; Nikoyah Leggett, Jasper Bear, Benny and Myles; and niece, Shanee. “Lil” Sandra loved watching movies, especially Troy, hanging out with friends and family, rescuing all sorts of furry friends and bringing them home to mom. She loved to travel and live life to the fullest! A memorial service will be on Fri. Dec. 14th at Walton’s Chapel of the Valley at 1 p.m. dinner to follow at the Carson Colony Gym.
- Lompa Ranch seen as a doggone good deal by Carson City Parks and Recreation Commission
- 22 correction officers graduate from training
- Man killed in Carson City after crashing stolen vehicle attempting to flee deputies
- Carter signs with Southwest Baptist
- Carson City Board of Supervisors approve downtown street contract