CJ Manthe has taken over as chief financial officer of The Nevada Rural Housing Authority. Manthe has a long, established relationship with the agency, having first joined the NRHA in 2003. If you are a lender or real estate agent, you may recognize her for her work in launching the Home-at-Last. program seven years ago. Since then, the program has increased in popularity helping more than 1,300 hardworking, rural Nevadans realize their dream of home ownership. Manthe will oversee the program. The day-to-day operations of the program will continue to be managed by Nicole Larrimore. Questions, concerns or information requests should be directed to Nicole at email@example.com or 775-887-1796.Manthe’s duties also will include overseeing and directing the operational and overall financial health of the organization. She has a B.S. in managerial accounting from the University of Wisconsin, Stevens Point and is certified in public accounting. Her background includes work in city and county governments as well as work for a large multi-specialty medical practice and for the American Red Cross.Manthe can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 775-887-1794.
- FBI arrests Fallon man for alleged occupation of wildlife refuge
- Capital City Arts Initiative hosting artist Zoe Bray Wednesday in Carson City
- Nevada Supreme Court agrees to expedite vouchers case hearing
- Carson City Council of United States Navy League to meet Wednesday
- Report: Harley-Davidson to re-open