She is preceded in death by her grandfathers, Alton Eugene Evans and Jesse Sibert; and her uncles, David Evans and Bill Evans. Monique is survived by grandparents, Lavelle Lennon, and Bea & Roger Bowen; her father John “Southside” Evans; her mother, Brenda Roberts; her aunts and uncles, Althea & Uriel Escobar, Karen Mack & Clifford Galvan, Heidi Figurola, William Harvey, Daniel Bowen; brothers, Richard Sibert, AJ Evans, and Louis Evans; sisters, Jessica & Leah Evans, Darlene Smokey and Danielle Bennett. She is also survived by numerous aunts, uncles, cousins, friends and the Brew Krew. A service will be held Friday Dec. 14, 2012 at 1 p.m. at Walton’s Chapel of the Valley. A dinner will follow at Carson Indian Colony Gym.
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery with strangulation
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- Walton's Funerals & Cremations celebrates 50th anniversary with free senior resource rair in Carson City