Richard Drum passed away peacefully Dec. 1, 2012. Rich had an amazing life full of pride in his family, a remarkable plumbing contractors career and a special talent for creating his award winning chili. He is survived by all the stories, hard work, traditions, corrections, teachings and love he gave to his three children and seven grandchildren. He is also survived by his beloved mother; sister; brothers; nieces; nephews, and friends. We will miss you, we love you, and thank you for your influence and all you have invested into each of our lives. A private ceremony will be held.
- Fallon man killed in rollover
- 2nd annual Carson City Battle of the Badges blood drive Wednesday
- Memorial Day 2016: Carson City honors those who gave their lives for our freedoms
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to consider connection fee increases for new users
- Technology plus insurance aid disaster recovery