Richard Drum passed away peacefully Dec. 1, 2012. Rich had an amazing life full of pride in his family, a remarkable plumbing contractors career and a special talent for creating his award winning chili. He is survived by all the stories, hard work, traditions, corrections, teachings and love he gave to his three children and seven grandchildren. He is also survived by his beloved mother; sister; brothers; nieces; nephews, and friends. We will miss you, we love you, and thank you for your influence and all you have invested into each of our lives. A private ceremony will be held.
- Highway 50 crash at Sheckler injures 2 drivers
- Northern Nevada Correctional Center inmates helping grow sagebrush to restore grouse habitat
- Fallon man receives maximum sentence for I-80 crash
- Proposed Carson City development to be scaled back
- Carson City Assemblyman P.K. O'Neill doesn't attend GOP meeting to defend tax vote