Richard Drum passed away peacefully Dec. 1, 2012. Rich had an amazing life full of pride in his family, a remarkable plumbing contractors career and a special talent for creating his award winning chili. He is survived by all the stories, hard work, traditions, corrections, teachings and love he gave to his three children and seven grandchildren. He is also survived by his beloved mother; sister; brothers; nieces; nephews, and friends. We will miss you, we love you, and thank you for your influence and all you have invested into each of our lives. A private ceremony will be held.
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to look at RV parking ordinance
- Abel Carter's 6 TDs lead Carson football to season-opening win over Desert Mountain
- Tree planting begins as downtown Carson City work hits homestretch
- Senator Square: Carson High School students, teachers helping out
- Carson notebook: NFL MVP Warner teaches Senators to overcome adversity