Richard Drum passed away peacefully Dec. 1, 2012. Rich had an amazing life full of pride in his family, a remarkable plumbing contractors career and a special talent for creating his award winning chili. He is survived by all the stories, hard work, traditions, corrections, teachings and love he gave to his three children and seven grandchildren. He is also survived by his beloved mother; sister; brothers; nieces; nephews, and friends. We will miss you, we love you, and thank you for your influence and all you have invested into each of our lives. A private ceremony will be held.
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery with strangulation
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- Walton's Funerals & Cremations celebrates 50th anniversary with free senior resource rair in Carson City