Richard Drum passed away peacefully Dec. 1, 2012. Rich had an amazing life full of pride in his family, a remarkable plumbing contractors career and a special talent for creating his award winning chili. He is survived by all the stories, hard work, traditions, corrections, teachings and love he gave to his three children and seven grandchildren. He is also survived by his beloved mother; sister; brothers; nieces; nephews, and friends. We will miss you, we love you, and thank you for your influence and all you have invested into each of our lives. A private ceremony will be held.
- Carson City Highway 50 Save Mart to close, reopen as FoodMaxx
- Man killed in Carson City after crashing stolen vehicle attempting to flee deputies
- Lompa Ranch seen as a doggone good deal by Carson City Parks and Recreation Commission
- Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval authorizes emergency rules to hire out of state teachers
- Carson City Board of Supervisors approve downtown street contract