The United Nations has adopted a "Soft Law" which they call Agenda 21. It is a plan to control the world, its population, and every single aspect of human life from where they live to what they eat. As a "Soft Law" Agenda is does not require formal ratification by the countries.It is a comprehensive United Nations plan of action for the 21st Century to be implemented globally, nationally and locally... in every area in which humans impact the environment.The 2,000-page, 40-chapter plan was created in 1992 at the UN Meeting in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and is promoted by …
Have you heard about the United Nations Agenda 21?
- Weather impact: I-580 back open in Washoe Valley; state workers sent home; WNC cancels classes
- Snow keeps falling, numerous crashes reported
- Jason Richard Thrift victim in fatal Gardnerville shooting
- Snow blankets Carson as cold front comes in
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested for allegedly knifing tires