Author Mary Randall plans a book-signing event at Carson City’s Comma Coffee to meet and greet people interested in her latest children’s adventure book called “Fire in the Tail.”Randall, a native of San Francisco who now lives in Northern Nevada, previously wrote “A Walk Through The Woods,” also an adventure book. Her latest book is a sequel set in Australia.“Get ready for the ride of your life a you trek along with Bobby and his new pals as they go way-down-under to the depths of Australia,” said Randall, describing her latest effort.The plot involves secrets, magic, a treasure, villains and a mythical outback creature known as a “Bunyip.” The book signing will run from noon to 2 p.m. Saturday in the coffee shop at 312 S. Carson St. across from the Nevada legislative building downtown.
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- WNC News & Notes: JOIN, WNC to help lead locals to jobs
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to explore rejoining Nevada League of Cities and Municipalities
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies