Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center:• To Rochelle Rysdam and Troy Alfonso of Minden a daughter, Kelsey Lucille Alfonso, born Dec. 1, 2012, weighing 8 pounds and 15 ounces.• To Arlin Patterson of Carson City, a daughter, Hayden Elizabeth Patterson, born Dec. 2, 2012, weighing 6 pounds and 12 ounces.• To Christina and Waylon Justice of Yerington, a son, Chase Waylon Justice, born Dec. 3, 2012, weighing 6 pounds and 6 ounces.• To Jennifer Yim of Gardnerville, a daughter, Jacqueline Marie Nix, born Dec. 3, 2012, weighing 7 pounds.• To Courtney Robson and Jeremiah Bocanegra of Carson City, a daughter, Krisalynn Grace Bocanegra, born Dec. 5, 2012, weighing 7 pounds and 6 ounces.• To Ivonne Silis and Marvin Ramirez of Dayton, a son, Caleb Omar Ramirez, born Dec. 5, 2012, weighing 7 pounds and 6 ounces.• To Jolien Turner and Jeffrey Cobb of Dayton, a son, Sylus William Jay Noel Cobb, born Dec. 6, 2012, weighing 7 pounds.• To Melissa Fisher and Lucas Ewalt of Carson City, a daughter, Savanna Grace Ewalt, born Dec. 7, 2012, weighing 8 pounds and 7 ounces.• To Jessica and Paul Manzano of Gardnerville, a son, Mateo Samuel Manzano, born Dec. 7, 2012, weighing 6 pounds and 11 ounces.Renown Regional Medical Center:• To Katrina M. and Joshua D. Welch of Carson City, a daughter, born Dec. 14, 2012.• To Mandi E. Davis and Donald L. Milner II of Carson City, a son, born Dec. 14, 2012.• To Alison L. Newman and Marco A. Martinez-Torres of Carson City, a daughter, born Dec. 14, 2012.
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery with strangulation
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- Walton's Funerals & Cremations celebrates 50th anniversary with free senior resource rair in Carson City