1862 David Walley’s Hot Springs Resort and Spa recently completed its day spa renovation.The new day spa features natural stone and woodworking completed by local tradesmen. This is the second major renovation to the property since Summer Winds Resort Services acquired David Walley’s in 2010. The renovations began with properties’ two restaurants, 1862 Restaurant and Saloon, and Harriet’s Caf, in late 2010. “The beautiful renovation of the 1862 Day Spa is another example of our vision for the resort. It is our goal to compete with the finest resorts in the region by always improving our guest experience,” said Summer Winds Resort Services Co-owner Dawn Joyce.The day spa is the first in the area to offer Vichy Shower treatments and the only one to use mineral water from the hot springs. The shower compliments the Spa’s body scrubs and wraps. The Day Spa also offers facial treatment featuring Pevonia skincare products. Reservations are required for Spa treatments. To make a reservation, visit www.secure-booker.com/1862davidwalleysspa or for more information, call 75-309-0760.
- Timothy (Tim) Lee Jennings
- Two Carson City search warrant executed in connection with California murder
- Carson City boxing program brings benefits to those with Parkinson's disease clients (video)
- Street Vibrations at Battle Born Harley-Davidson (VIDEO)
- Vintage at Kings Canyon comes before Planning Commission Thursday