1862 David Walley’s Hot Springs Resort and Spa recently completed its day spa renovation.The new day spa features natural stone and woodworking completed by local tradesmen. This is the second major renovation to the property since Summer Winds Resort Services acquired David Walley’s in 2010. The renovations began with properties’ two restaurants, 1862 Restaurant and Saloon, and Harriet’s Caf, in late 2010. “The beautiful renovation of the 1862 Day Spa is another example of our vision for the resort. It is our goal to compete with the finest resorts in the region by always improving our guest experience,” said Summer Winds Resort Services Co-owner Dawn Joyce.The day spa is the first in the area to offer Vichy Shower treatments and the only one to use mineral water from the hot springs. The shower compliments the Spa’s body scrubs and wraps. The Day Spa also offers facial treatment featuring Pevonia skincare products. Reservations are required for Spa treatments. To make a reservation, visit www.secure-booker.com/1862davidwalleysspa or for more information, call 75-309-0760.
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Video: Carson City leadership discusses water, roads and growth in Q&A
- Prep roundup: Big day for Pradere, Schulz
- Memories of Wildcat athletics: Reason to be proud of 'Harvard on the Hill'
- Nevada Attorney General argues challenge to vouchers program doesn't violate constitution