Carson City Health Department’s food-service inspections for Dec. 20. All scores are on a 100-point scale, with points deducted depending on the severity of violations:• Red’s Old 395 Grill bar and lounge, 1055 S. Carson St., scored 100 points.• Red’s Old 395 Grill restaurant, 1055 S. Carson St., scored 98 points. Observed staff using bare hands to assemble sandwiches and salads.• Slotworld Sports Bar, 3879 E. Highway 50, scored 100 points.• Slotworld The Pub, 3879 E. Highway 50, scored 97 points. There are no paper towels in the dispenser at the hand sink; corrected on site.• Slotworld Betsy’s Caf, 3879 E. Highway 50, scored 95 points. Staff person was eating and drinking from an open cup in the dish washing room; corrected on site.
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery with strangulation
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- Update: Suspicious package delivered to Carson City Sheriff's Office; substance was gypsum