Sheriff Ken Furlong knows the root of almost all the violence in his community. The presence of alcohol and drugs haunt the violent arrest reports.
2013 Public Safety outlook: Alcohol incidents a priority for sheriff
Trending in: News
- Tesla Motors gigafactory plant could spur labor boom
- Western Nevada College receives $4.4 million grant for job training
- War for jobs spurs change in Carson City, says City Manager Nick Marano
- Hard Rock targets multiple segments of Tahoe market
- U.S., foreign contracts lead to U.S. Ordnance expansion