Carson CityThe following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:THURSDAY• 4:33 p.m.: A 24-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at Fairview Drive and Highway 50 on a Carson contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $500.• 11:09 p.m.: Mario Cruzaley-Roque, 23, of Carson City was arrested at Rand and Long streets on charges of DUI and failure to yield. Bail: $1,244.• 11:34 p.m.: Jonathan Dionne, 24, of Carson City was arrested in the 500 block of Bath Street on a charge of open container of alcohol and on a felony fugitive-from-justice warrant out of Solano County, Calif., and a misdemeanor Dayton failure-to-appear warrant. No bail.Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.
- Carson City Highway 50 Save Mart to close, reopen as FoodMaxx
- Man killed in Carson City after crashing stolen vehicle attempting to flee deputies
- Lompa Ranch seen as a doggone good deal by Carson City Parks and Recreation Commission
- Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval authorizes emergency rules to hire out of state teachers
- Carson City Board of Supervisors approve downtown street contract