Carson City Health Department’s food-service inspections for Dec. 21. All scores are on a 100-point scale, with points deducted depending on the severity of violations:• Applebee’s, 3300 S. Carson St., scored 100 points.• Capital City Liquor, 1511 N. Carson St., scored 100 points.• Carson City Senior Citizens Center, 911 Beverly Drive, scored 98 points. Observed improper cooling of fresh baked bread pudding. The pudding was tightly covered in the walk-in with internal temperatures above 70 degrees. Corrected on site.• Kim Lee’s Sushi & Teriyaki, 319 N. Carson St., scored 95 points. There was no chlorine residual detected on dish ware after the mechanical final rinse. Some food was found stored in the freezer unlabeled.• Kim Lee’s Sushi & Teriyaki Sushi Bar, 319 N. Carson St., scored 97 points. The counter top sushi cases are in disrepair. The sliding doors handles are missing or broken. The doors need to be repaired or replaced. Some of the counter junctures to the floor have missing FRP covering exposing the wood. There was no alcohol warning sign posted.
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to look at RV parking ordinance
- Tree planting begins as downtown Carson City work hits homestretch
- Senator Square: Carson High School students, teachers helping out
- Abel Carter's 6 TDs lead Carson football to season-opening win over Desert Mountain
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn