Carson City Health Department’s food-service inspections for Dec. 21. All scores are on a 100-point scale, with points deducted depending on the severity of violations:• Applebee’s, 3300 S. Carson St., scored 100 points.• Capital City Liquor, 1511 N. Carson St., scored 100 points.• Carson City Senior Citizens Center, 911 Beverly Drive, scored 98 points. Observed improper cooling of fresh baked bread pudding. The pudding was tightly covered in the walk-in with internal temperatures above 70 degrees. Corrected on site.• Kim Lee’s Sushi & Teriyaki, 319 N. Carson St., scored 95 points. There was no chlorine residual detected on dish ware after the mechanical final rinse. Some food was found stored in the freezer unlabeled.• Kim Lee’s Sushi & Teriyaki Sushi Bar, 319 N. Carson St., scored 97 points. The counter top sushi cases are in disrepair. The sliding doors handles are missing or broken. The doors need to be repaired or replaced. Some of the counter junctures to the floor have missing FRP covering exposing the wood. There was no alcohol warning sign posted.
- The voices of Western Nevada College: Morres, Graham reflect on their time with Wildcat athletics
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Briefs filed with 9th Circuit in 1995 Carson City murder case
- The meaning of relationships and hopes
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of felony domestic battery