Carson CityThe following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:WEDNESDAY• 12:14 p.m.: A 37-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 800 block of East William Street on a Douglas County failure-to-appear traffic warrant. Bail: $577.• 6:30 p.m.: A 22-year-old Carson City man turned himself in and was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a Carson violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant. Bail: $3,000.• 9:09 p.m.: A 21-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 1500 block of Rand Street on charges of a non-working tail light, driving on a suspended driver’s license and on a suspended registration and on three Reno warrants. Bail: $2,828.• 11:55 p.m.: Brian Anthony Martin, 30, of Carson City was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a battery-domestic-violence warrant and an injury-to-property warrant. Bail: $3,750.Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.
- Timothy (Tim) Lee Jennings
- Two Carson City search warrant executed in connection with California murder
- Carson City boxing program brings benefits to those with Parkinson's disease clients (video)
- Street Vibrations at Battle Born Harley-Davidson (VIDEO)
- Vintage at Kings Canyon comes before Planning Commission Thursday