I like the New Year’s holiday. It’s among my favorite holidays. The new year gives us an opportunity to do things different than last year. The new year offers each of us a chance to be different. We can spend more time with our family than we did last year. We can make healthier choices than we did last year. We can save more money for retirement than we did last year. We can choose to forgive that person that hurt us, rather than hold that grudge like we did last year. We can take more weekends off and spend …
Faith & Insight: Happy New Year!
- Weather impact: I-580 back open in Washoe Valley; state workers sent home; WNC cancels classes
- Snow keeps falling, numerous crashes reported
- Jason Richard Thrift victim in fatal Gardnerville shooting
- Snow blankets Carson as cold front comes in
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested for allegedly knifing tires