The following information applies to the period of Jan. 7-13:There will be work on Snyder Avenue between Bigelow Drive and Center Drive due to utility relocation related to the next phase of the Carson City Freeway. Most of the work will be on the shoulder, but traffic control will be in place for a short time.
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to look at RV parking ordinance
- Abel Carter's 6 TDs lead Carson football to season-opening win over Desert Mountain
- Tree planting begins as downtown Carson City work hits homestretch
- Senator Square: Carson High School students, teachers helping out
- Carson notebook: NFL MVP Warner teaches Senators to overcome adversity