Changing Carson Street downtown, which is aimed at luring pedestrians, stems from hopes that walkability will spur growth.The Carson City Board of Supervisors, which directed
Carson Perspective: Walkability as economic tool? Or pedestrian-friendly desperation?
Trending in: News
- Tesla Motors deal stirs storm of activity in Lyon and Storey counties
- Storey County’s past with Tesla goes back to Mark Twain
- Saturday update: King fire reaches 126 square miles; Carson air quality forecasted to be OK for weekend
- Miscues cost Carson Senators in loss to Spanish Springs
- Friday update: King fire grows to 119 square miles; Carson City air quality improving