Changing Carson Street downtown, which is aimed at luring pedestrians, stems from hopes that walkability will spur growth.The Carson City Board of Supervisors, which directed
Carson Perspective: Walkability as economic tool? Or pedestrian-friendly desperation?
Trending in: News
- Friday update: King fire grows to 119 square miles; Carson City air quality improving
- King fire mushrooms to 111 square miles; man arrested for starting fire
- Carson residents wish bypass could be done quicker
- University of Nevada, Reno master plan: Expand campus, services
- Carson City medical marijuana dispensary licenses recommended to be $25,000