Changing Carson Street downtown, which is aimed at luring pedestrians, stems from hopes that walkability will spur growth.The Carson City Board of Supervisors, which directed
Carson Perspective: Walkability as economic tool? Or pedestrian-friendly desperation?
Trending in: News
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on lewdness charge
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on felony drug charges
- Sen. Harry Reid: Democrats confident heading into November
- Tongan delegation visits Nevada to celebrate new partnership with Nevada
- U.S., foreign contracts lead to U.S. Ordnance expansion