Changing Carson Street downtown, which is aimed at luring pedestrians, stems from hopes that walkability will spur growth.The Carson City Board of Supervisors, which directed
Carson Perspective: Walkability as economic tool? Or pedestrian-friendly desperation?
Trending in: News
- Woman dies after single vehicle rollover in Carson City
- Multiple vehicles invloved in crash at Fairview Drive and South Carson Street
- U.S., foreign contracts lead to U.S. Ordnance expansion
- Clayton Valley 55, Carson 7: Senators can’t handle Ugly Eagles’ running game
- Senator Square: Carson High School names new vice principals