Changing Carson Street downtown, which is aimed at luring pedestrians, stems from hopes that walkability will spur growth.The Carson City Board of Supervisors, which directed
Carson Perspective: Walkability as economic tool? Or pedestrian-friendly desperation?
Trending in: News
- Carson Tahoe Health criticized for posture on sex assault exams
- Staff removed from Brewery Arts Center
- Carson High faces top-notch opponent in Clayton Valley
- Carson City supervisors to bond as early as December; DAWG program reviewed
- Raul Garcia Jr. pleads guilty in murder of Nevada Insurance Examiner