Changing Carson Street downtown, which is aimed at luring pedestrians, stems from hopes that walkability will spur growth.The Carson City Board of Supervisors, which directed
Carson Perspective: Walkability as economic tool? Or pedestrian-friendly desperation?
Trending in: News
- Tesla Motors gigafactory plant could spur labor boom
- Western Nevada College receives $4.4 million grant for job training
- War for jobs spurs change in Carson City, says City Manager Nick Marano
- Hard Rock targets multiple segments of Tahoe market
- U.S., foreign contracts lead to U.S. Ordnance expansion