The Carson City Chamber of Commerce and Carson Tahoe Regional Healthcare will hold the second Health, Wellness and Beauty Faire on Saturday, Jan. 26, at the Carson Nugget.The event in the Nugget Ballroom will run from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. and will feature various vendors offering health, wellness and beauty aids or remedies.“Just about everything falls under the three categories when you think body, mind and soul,” said the chamber in literature designed to court participating vendors at $50 per booth. “Last year,” the chamber added, “we were surprised how many folks attended the weekday show and know that it will be even better attended when on a Saturday in January.”There is no admission charged for people attending the faire, the chamber said.
- Carson City advisory panel on roads begins journey
- Workman works hard to the end, named AOY
- $10.5 million Lake Tahoe home makes HGTV's House Hunt
- Boys and Girls Clubs Teen Center officially opens in Carson City
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Woman arrested on suspicion of obstruction of an officer, intoxicated pedestrian