The Carson City Chamber of Commerce and Carson Tahoe Regional Healthcare will hold the second Health, Wellness and Beauty Faire on Saturday, Jan. 26, at the Carson Nugget.The event in the Nugget Ballroom will run from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. and will feature various vendors offering health, wellness and beauty aids or remedies.“Just about everything falls under the three categories when you think body, mind and soul,” said the chamber in literature designed to court participating vendors at $50 per booth. “Last year,” the chamber added, “we were surprised how many folks attended the weekday show and know that it will be even better attended when on a Saturday in January.”There is no admission charged for people attending the faire, the chamber said.
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- WNC News & Notes: JOIN, WNC to help lead locals to jobs
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to explore rejoining Nevada League of Cities and Municipalities
- Snowshoe Tahoe: Get away from the crowds and embrace Mother Nature