The Carson City Chamber of Commerce and Carson Tahoe Regional Healthcare will hold the second Health, Wellness and Beauty Faire on Saturday, Jan. 26, at the Carson Nugget.The event in the Nugget Ballroom will run from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. and will feature various vendors offering health, wellness and beauty aids or remedies.“Just about everything falls under the three categories when you think body, mind and soul,” said the chamber in literature designed to court participating vendors at $50 per booth. “Last year,” the chamber added, “we were surprised how many folks attended the weekday show and know that it will be even better attended when on a Saturday in January.”There is no admission charged for people attending the faire, the chamber said.
- Carson High School Culinary Arts teacher Penny Reynolds calls it a wrap
- Carson City Planning Commission to take up growth management; medical marijuana; Little Lane development
- Downtown Carson City businesses plan big changes
- Tip leads to multiple Carson City drug arrests
- Working to bring disc golf to Carson City