The Carson City Board of Supervisors is seeking applications from residents interested in volunteering to serve on the Planning Commission and the Cultural Commission. The planning slot is for a term that will expire in June 2014, and the citizen-at-large position on the cultural panel is for a term expiring in January 2015.Both are unpaid positions. The commissions serve in an advisory capacity, making recommendations for supervisors to consider.The Planning Commission oversees matters pertaining to Carson City planning and zoning, land use and growth management. Meetings are the last Wednesday of each month at 5 p.m.Applicants must be willing to …
Supervisors seek applicants for two Carson City commission positions
- Trace Adkins' life an open book with 'A Personal Stand'
- Sportsman’s Warehouse official announces Carson City store
- Douglas County judge involved in fatal crash; investigation is ongoing
- Sportsman’s Warehouse opening at Carson Mall likely is set for spring
- Obituary: Robert (Bob) Noble Stutsman “Bear Claws”