The board overseeing Nevada’s health insurance exchange approved fees Thursday designed to make the program self-sustaining by 2015 when federal support expires.“Obviously, the fees will
- Kevin Mcintire of Dayton dies after Saturday motorcycle accident near Virginia City
- Carson City man arrested on felony vehicle-embezzlement count
- Carson City fire department battles house fire, saves boy
- Nevada Legislature: Bill to cut PERS clears Nevada Senate
- Affordable Care Act 2.0: 'Figure it out as we go'