I rarely agree with ultra-liberal Reno Gazette-Journal columnist Cory Farley about anything, but I found myself nodding in agreement as I read a column he wrote last Sunday about "the media.""Reporting that something happened isn't bias," Farley wrote, "it's reporting." He was responding to a reader who complained that "the media didn't have to be so gleeful" about the outcome of the so-called "fiscal cliff" negotiations earlier this month. National Public Radio (NPR) didn't seem gleeful, Farley replied, but MSNBC "sort of did," while Fox News blamed everything on President Obama and the Democrats Well, I can relate to Farley's …
Guy W. Farmer: Agreeing with an ultra-liberal about 'the media'
- Weather impact: I-580 back open in Washoe Valley; state workers sent home; WNC cancels classes
- Snow keeps falling, numerous crashes reported
- Jason Richard Thrift victim in fatal Gardnerville shooting
- Snow blankets Carson as cold front comes in
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested for allegedly knifing tires