Bea Mae Fowler of Carson City passed away on Jan. 3, 2013. Memorial service will be held on Saturday, Feb. 2, 2013 at Shepherd of the Sierra Lutheran Church at 10:00 a.m. to view the full obituary please visit http://www.autumnfuneral.com/. Arrangements are in the care of Autumn Funerals & Cremations.
- Carson City Highway 50 Save Mart to close, reopen as FoodMaxx
- Man killed in Carson City after crashing stolen vehicle attempting to flee deputies
- Lompa Ranch seen as a doggone good deal by Carson City Parks and Recreation Commission
- Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval authorizes emergency rules to hire out of state teachers
- Carson City Board of Supervisors approve downtown street contract