Our loving son, Gary, passed away on Jan. 10th at Carson Tahoe Hospital. He was a life-long resident of Carson City, Nev. He fought the hard fight for the past ten months. He was cherished by many of his customers from Ti’Amos and Chili’s, who became some of his strongest supporters and friends throughout this trying time. His many friends were touched by his laughter, smile and ability to lift everyone up. He is preceded in death by his grandparents, Col. Samuel and Marthalena Neill and Ben and DeLoris Hight. He is survived by his parents, John and Jenny Neill; sister, Laura (Allen) Bliesner; Aunt Bettye Ruggeri; Uncle Wes Hight; many cousins; and the joy of his life, son, Jacob Neill. “His life was a blessing - his memory a treasure - he is loved beyond words and missed beyond measure. We’ll love you until the day after forever.” The memorial service will be held at the Calvary Chapel on Monday, Jan. 21st at 11 a.m. A small reception will follow in the banquet room. Arrangements are in the care of Autumn Funerals & Cremations; please visit their website at www.autumnfunerals.com to sign the online register book.
- Candidates for Carson City mayor discuss their vision for city
- Fallon man pleads guilty in wildlife occupation
- Assembly District 40 Republicans tackle education, taxes at debate
- Carson City Black Bear Diner opens Wednesday
- Carson City Sheriff's Office seeking burglary suspects Cody Rogers-Shaw and Matthew Marizza