A security consulting firm is taking reservations for a personal protection class, free to school teachers and staff.APEX Security Consulting will teach teachers and school staff about active shooters, violence in daily life, timelines of shooting incidents, workplace violence and crisis response plans. The training will be in a classroom environment with hands-on teaching.The class will either be on a Saturday, a Sunday or two weekday nights, depending on who signs up.“This class fills the time gap from when you suspect an incident will occur to when law enforcement arrives,” according to the company.Those interested can contact Jeff May at 775-450-9697 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Carson City Highway 50 Save Mart to close, reopen as FoodMaxx
- Man killed in Carson City after crashing stolen vehicle attempting to flee deputies
- Lompa Ranch seen as a doggone good deal by Carson City Parks and Recreation Commission
- Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval authorizes emergency rules to hire out of state teachers
- Carson City Board of Supervisors approve downtown street contract