A security consulting firm is taking reservations for a personal protection class, free to school teachers and staff.APEX Security Consulting will teach teachers and school staff about active shooters, violence in daily life, timelines of shooting incidents, workplace violence and crisis response plans. The training will be in a classroom environment with hands-on teaching.The class will either be on a Saturday, a Sunday or two weekday nights, depending on who signs up.“This class fills the time gap from when you suspect an incident will occur to when law enforcement arrives,” according to the company.Those interested can contact Jeff May at 775-450-9697 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Video: Carson City leadership discusses water, roads and growth in Q&A
- Prep roundup: Big day for Pradere, Schulz
- Memories of Wildcat athletics: Reason to be proud of 'Harvard on the Hill'
- Nevada Attorney General argues challenge to vouchers program doesn't violate constitution