A security consulting firm is taking reservations for a personal protection class, free to school teachers and staff.APEX Security Consulting will teach teachers and school staff about active shooters, violence in daily life, timelines of shooting incidents, workplace violence and crisis response plans. The training will be in a classroom environment with hands-on teaching.The class will either be on a Saturday, a Sunday or two weekday nights, depending on who signs up.“This class fills the time gap from when you suspect an incident will occur to when law enforcement arrives,” according to the company.Those interested can contact Jeff May at 775-450-9697 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Navy must act quickly against personnel who defy oath
- Carson City Marine honored with Veteran of the Month
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of battery with a deadly weapon
- Two Carson City search warrant executed in connection with California murder
- Mound House growing again after recession