Carson CityThe following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:TUESDAY• 12:03 a.m.: A 43-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 900 block of North Saliman Road on a charge of ex-felon failure to register. Bail: $242.• 5:30 p.m. A 44-year-old Minden man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a Carson violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant after being transported from Douglas County. Bail: $3,000.• 6:54 p.m.: A 31-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 900 block of North Saliman Street on a Carson violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant. Bail: $3,000.• 7:40 p.m.: A 32-year-old Silver Springs man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a Carson failure-to-appear warrant after being transported from the Lyon County Jail. Bail: $299.• 10:25 p.m.: A 28-year-old Carson City man was arrested at Airport Road on a charge of speeding and on a contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $589.Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.
- Timothy (Tim) Lee Jennings
- Street Vibrations at Battle Born Harley-Davidson (VIDEO)
- Carson City boxing program brings benefits to those with Parkinson's disease clients (video)
- Two Carson City search warrant executed in connection with California murder
- Vintage at Kings Canyon comes before Planning Commission Thursday