For years I’ve been fascinated by parents who support their offspring even when the most repulsive crimes have been committed, as in the case of
Bob Thomas: Does parental love, or guilt, justify forgiveness?
Trending in: News
- Saturday update: King fire reaches 126 square miles; Carson air quality forecasted to be OK for weekend
- The Twain shall meet: Tesla’s and Clemens’ bond
- Miscues cost Carson Senators in loss to Spanish Springs
- Friday update: King fire grows to 119 square miles; Carson City air quality improving
- Dayton family sticks together for win