For years I’ve been fascinated by parents who support their offspring even when the most repulsive crimes have been committed, as in the case of
Bob Thomas: Does parental love, or guilt, justify forgiveness?
Trending in: News
- Tesla Motors gigafactory plant could spur labor boom
- Western Nevada College receives $4.4 million grant for job training
- War for jobs spurs change in Carson City, says City Manager Nick Marano
- Hard Rock targets multiple segments of Tahoe market
- Election 2014: Carson City DA candidates spar over prosecution delays, victim services