For years I’ve been fascinated by parents who support their offspring even when the most repulsive crimes have been committed, as in the case of
Bob Thomas: Does parental love, or guilt, justify forgiveness?
Trending in: News
- Woman dies after single vehicle rollover in Carson City
- Multiple vehicles invloved in crash at Fairview Drive and South Carson Street
- U.S., foreign contracts lead to U.S. Ordnance expansion
- Clayton Valley 55, Carson 7: Senators can’t handle Ugly Eagles’ running game
- Senator Square: Carson High School names new vice principals