It’s interesting to observe how children learn, solve problems, and pick up cues from their surroundings. For several years I offered a tutoring service. I also kept myself on the substitute lists for area school districts. It was a good way for me to keep close contact with the schools, meet a lot of students, and keep in touch with teachers. They all knew of me; I was always there on Fridays because I did not tutor on Fridays; and sometimes I was at school on other days too.Substitute teaching is one of the most thankless jobs an educator can …
Ann Bednarski: Who are you?
- Weather impact: I-580 back open in Washoe Valley; state workers sent home; WNC cancels classes
- Snow keeps falling, numerous crashes reported
- Jason Richard Thrift victim in fatal Gardnerville shooting
- Snow blankets Carson as cold front comes in
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested for allegedly knifing tires