The following information applies to the period of Jan. 21-27:There will be work on Snyder Avenue between Bigelow Drive and Center Drive due to utility relocation related to the next phase of the Carson City Freeway. All of the work will be on the shoulder and no delays are expected. On Tuesday, there will be utility maintenance at the following locations. Temporary traffic control will be in place with minimal delays possible.• Second Street between Carson Street and Curry Street;• Third Street between Carson Street and Curry Street;• Curry Street between Second Street and Third Street.On Wednesday, there will be utility work on Mountain Street between King Street and Musser Street. There will be full traffic control with flaggers. Minimal delays are expected.Weather permitting, there will be road work on Silver Sage Drive between Sonoma Street and Stafford Way.
- Fallon man killed in rollover
- Memorial Day 2016: Carson City honors those who gave their lives for our freedoms
- 2nd annual Carson City Battle of the Badges blood drive Wednesday
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to consider connection fee increases for new users
- Technology plus insurance aid disaster recovery