The following information applies to the period of Jan. 21-27:There will be work on Snyder Avenue between Bigelow Drive and Center Drive due to utility relocation related to the next phase of the Carson City Freeway. All of the work will be on the shoulder and no delays are expected. On Tuesday, there will be utility maintenance at the following locations. Temporary traffic control will be in place with minimal delays possible.• Second Street between Carson Street and Curry Street;• Third Street between Carson Street and Curry Street;• Curry Street between Second Street and Third Street.On Wednesday, there will be utility work on Mountain Street between King Street and Musser Street. There will be full traffic control with flaggers. Minimal delays are expected.Weather permitting, there will be road work on Silver Sage Drive between Sonoma Street and Stafford Way.
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery with strangulation
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- Update: Suspicious package delivered to Carson City Sheriff's Office; substance was gypsum