A Carson City man charged with involuntary manslaughter changed his plea to guilty Tuesday morning in district court.Kennith James Johnson, 47, abandoned his two friends,
- Carson City Visitors Bureau is partnering with Yonder
- Photo gallery: Fourth of July in Carson City
- John Smoltz, Greg Maddux and Dr. James Andrews urge Tommy John education of Little League parents
- Grant Davis from Carson City to play Ben Bentley in "Something Like Summer"
- Where to watch Lake Tahoe's Fourth of July fireworks shows