Proscenium Players’ “Murder on the Lust Boat,” the players’ fourth annual interactive Murder Mystery Dinner, continues this weekend at Gold Dust West.A spoof on “The Love Boat” television series, “the Lust Boat” is what you don’t want on a cruise, said director, producer and emcee Carla Wilson.The show is recommended for ages 13 and older.Cost for tickets is $38 which includes a buffet dinner. Ticket prices are $35 for students, seniors 60 and older, PPI, BAC, Gold Dust West and Wildhorse Theater members.A no-host bar is open throughout the show. Murder Mystery Dinners are 6 p.m. Friday and Saturday, and Feb. 1-2.New this year is a Sunday champagne and mimosa brunch at 2 p.m. Sunday. The Carson City Senior Citizens Center benefits with $10 of each brunch ticket going to the center’s meals program.Group seating is available for parties of six or more and individuals needing special access considerations, such as wheelchairs, can be accommodated.Reservations are required at least four days in advance at www.ShowTix4U.com or call 775-781-0664.
- Lompa Ranch seen as a doggone good deal by Carson City Parks and Recreation Commission
- 22 correction officers graduate from training
- Man killed in Carson City after crashing stolen vehicle attempting to flee deputies
- Carter signs with Southwest Baptist
- Carson City Board of Supervisors approve downtown street contract