Proscenium Players’ “Murder on the Lust Boat,” the players’ fourth annual interactive Murder Mystery Dinner, continues this weekend at Gold Dust West.A spoof on “The Love Boat” television series, “the Lust Boat” is what you don’t want on a cruise, said director, producer and emcee Carla Wilson.The show is recommended for ages 13 and older.Cost for tickets is $38 which includes a buffet dinner. Ticket prices are $35 for students, seniors 60 and older, PPI, BAC, Gold Dust West and Wildhorse Theater members.A no-host bar is open throughout the show. Murder Mystery Dinners are 6 p.m. Friday and Saturday, and Feb. 1-2.New this year is a Sunday champagne and mimosa brunch at 2 p.m. Sunday. The Carson City Senior Citizens Center benefits with $10 of each brunch ticket going to the center’s meals program.Group seating is available for parties of six or more and individuals needing special access considerations, such as wheelchairs, can be accommodated.Reservations are required at least four days in advance at www.ShowTix4U.com or call 775-781-0664.
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Video: Carson City leadership discusses water, roads and growth in Q&A
- Prep roundup: Big day for Pradere, Schulz
- Memories of Wildcat athletics: Reason to be proud of 'Harvard on the Hill'
- Nevada Attorney General argues challenge to vouchers program doesn't violate constitution