Gov. Brian Sandoval has named Stewart “Mac” Bybee director of Public Relations & Community Affairs.In that post he will oversee public affairs, community outreach and constituent services. He will also help with congressional and state legislative issues.Mary-Sarah Kinner will serve as communications director for the Governor’s Office, a post that matches her current service as press secretary.Sandoval poached Bybee from the staff of Sen. Dean Heller; he has worked for the past six years in Washington, D.C., during Heller’s House of Representatives service as well as the Senate.“Mac brings a wealth of knowledge from his years of experience working with Nevada and national media and I am pleased he has agreed to join my staff,” said Sandoval.Heller said Nevadans will continue to be well served by Bybee’s expertise.Bybee is a native Nevadan who grew up in Carson City and graduated from the University of Nevada, Reno.
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery with strangulation
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- Walton's Funerals & Cremations celebrates 50th anniversary with free senior resource rair in Carson City