A man was shot in the 400 block of Oneida Street shortly before 8:30 p.m. Thursday. According to Carson City Sheriff’s officials, the victim was shot by a pistol in the mid-section. The suspect was detained at the scene about 10 minutes after the call came in.The victim was taken by ambulance from the scene. A CareFlight helicopter was unable to fly due to the weather conditions. Carson City Sheriff’s officers assisted Tribal Police with the scene. Traffic was blocked on South Curry Street, while the scene was investigated.
- FBI arrests Fallon man for alleged occupation of wildlife refuge
- Nevada caucuses: Relevance magnified by New Hampshire primary results
- Nevada Supreme Court agrees to expedite vouchers case hearing
- Carson City Council of United States Navy League to meet Wednesday
- Carson finishes perfect league season