A man was shot in the 400 block of Oneida Street shortly before 8:30 p.m. Thursday. According to Carson City Sheriff’s officials, the victim was shot by a pistol in the mid-section. The suspect was detained at the scene about 10 minutes after the call came in.The victim was taken by ambulance from the scene. A CareFlight helicopter was unable to fly due to the weather conditions. Carson City Sheriff’s officers assisted Tribal Police with the scene. Traffic was blocked on South Curry Street, while the scene was investigated.
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to look at RV parking ordinance
- Abel Carter's 6 TDs lead Carson football to season-opening win over Desert Mountain
- Tree planting begins as downtown Carson City work hits homestretch
- Carson notebook: NFL MVP Warner teaches Senators to overcome adversity
- Senator Square: Carson High School students, teachers helping out