The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
• 9:52 a.m.: A 24-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 900 block of East Robinson Street on a Carson contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $223.
• 11:16 a.m.: A 18-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 200 block of Corbett Street on a charge of possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail: $1,132.
• 3:15 p.m.: A 31-year-old Carson City woman was arrested on Granite Circle on a Carson criminal-contempt warrant. Bail: $172.
• 4:50 p.m.: A 45-year-old Carson City man was arrested on Denio Court on two failure-to-appear traffic warrants. Bail: $589.
• 5:40 p.m.: A 19-year-old South Lake Tahoe man was arrested in the 700 block of Old Clear Creek Road on a charge of petit larceny. Bail: $352.
• 12:28 a.m.: Brandon Wilson, 39, of Carson City was arrested in the 500 block of North Carson Street on charges of possession of a controlled substance, possession of a hypodermic device and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail: $4,264.
• 4:04 a.m.: Donald Chew, 31, of Carson City was arrested in the 3300 block of U.S. Highway 50 East on a battery-with-a-deadly-weapon warrant and his bail was set at $7,392. A 43-year-old man was also arrested, on a Carson contempt-of-court warrant and his bail was set at $382.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.